Tamber Bey Tench Sauvignon Blanc 750ML
Tamber Bey portfolio is our Sauvignon Blanc from the Tench Vineyard in Oakville. This vineyard sits on the eastern bench of the Oakville Appellation and is characterized by rocky red dirt - qualities we like in a vineyard. We think this is one of the best Sauvignon Blanc vineyards in all of Napa Valley. Winemaker Frederic Delivert developed a unique aging program for this wine, aging 60% of the wine for six months in both Oak and Acacia wood barrels and the other 40% in stainless steel. The use of new Acacia wood barrels respects the elegance of the Sauvignon Blanc fruit, and it brings unique character to the palate. The stainless-steel fermentation and aging contributes a bright fruit component and wonderful crispiness. By blending both lots together, we create a fruity, complex and fresh wine that is delightfully balanced.